Garlic Allicin is a newly developed multifunctional feed additive. It is widely used as an antiseptic and can partial substitute for antibiotic in feed.
English name: Garlic Extract
Specification:1% 2% 3% Allicin
Appearance:fine white clor
Functions of Garlic powder allicin
(1) Increase feed intake in fish because of its strong garlic odour.
(2)Garlic odour is effective in repelling flies, mites and other insects in the feed.
(3) Flavor the meals with a garlic smell and mask unpleasant odors of various feed components.
(4) Allicin is safe with no residual.
(5) Strong and extensive antibiotic ability. It can kill all kinds of bacteria totally sucn as gram-positive bacteria, gram-negative bacteria and fungi; can restrain and kill some pathogenic microorganisms such as staphylococcocci, pasteurella, typhoid bacillus, shigella dysenteriae and pseudomonas aeruginosa. So, it can prevent and cure many kinds of contagion, especially coccidiosis.
(6) Allicin has a potent sterilization effect on Aspergillus flavus, Aspergillus niger, Aspergillus fumigatus, etc. Therefore, it can prevent feed mildew and prolong the shelf life.
(7) Strengthen immune system, and promote healthy growth in poultry and fish.
Suggest dosage:(count content allicin oil 10%)
200-100g/t for growing chook,egg chook,meat chook
200-400g/t for yong pig, hog
300-500g/t for fish and shirmp,double dosage during treatment
1. Applied in Food field.
2. Applied in Pharmaceutical field.
3. Applied in Feed additives field.