Allicin is the major biologically active component of garlic, is the crucial component accountable for the broad-spectrum of anti-bacterial activity in garlic. It is the crucial ingredient accountable for the broad-spectrum of anti-bacterial activity in garlic. Allicin powder is applied to feed additive field. Allicin powder is primarily used in feed additive for the advancement of poultry, animals and fishes. It can enhance the ability of disease resistance, promote development and enhance the laying rate and enhance the flavor of egg and meat. The allicin powder shows a non-drug resistant,non-residual feature and no withholding period. It belongs to a type of non-antibiotic feed additive, so it can be instead of prescription antibiotics to be utilized in compound feed at all times.
|Product Name||Animal Feed Allicin/Garlic 25% Powder|
|Calcium powder||40% Max|
|Characteristics||It is white powder with the same smell as garlic|
functions of Natural garlic/ allicin Extract, 25% allicin powder feed grade,
1. Help in the prevention of cancer.
2. Lower and help keep blood sugar stable.
3. Improve immune function.
4. Relieves gas and other stomach complaints.
5.Helps increase the body’s ability to handle the digestion of meat and fats.
6. Preventive against diseases and infection.
7. Helps prevent against heart disease and strokes.
8. Helpful in getting rid of athlete’s foot.
9. Relieves gas and other stomach complaints.
10.Improving the quality of meat, milk and egg. Thus to improve food’s flavor.
11. Treat respiratory complaints such as asthma and chronic bronchitis.
12. Used externally for cuts, wounds, and skin eruptions.
13. Detoxicating, keeping health, and removing blood stasis.
|Type||25% Garlicin Power (g/T)|
|Feed Additive||Growth Promotion||Instead of Antibiotics|
|Livestock & Poultry||50~100||100~200||200~400|
|River or Sea Fishes||100~200||200~400||400~600|
Payment Terms : L/C, T/T
Minimum Order Quantity : 10 Metric Ton
Packaging Details : 25KG/KRAFT BAG, 18MT/20’FCL
Delivery Time : 15days after your contract